Smart, portable, and affordable, SpiroSphere® is the latest spirometry system from ERT for the measurement, recording, and assessment of accurate lung function parameters (FEV1, FVC, PEF, FEF25-75, VC, IC, ERV, and others). Specially designed to simplify routine use in healthcare, occupational medicine, or clinical trials, this innovative system simplifies most challenges while improving pulmonary function testing.
SpiroSphere combines a high quality, pre-calibrated, wireless pneumotach sensor with the latest technology including a touch display, biometric user identification, and intuitive software to streamline clinical workflows, keeping focus on the patient and data quality.
FlowScreenTM – Portable Desktop Spirometer
FlowScreenTM is a portable, all-in-one desktop spirometry system for the measurement, recording, and assessment of the flow-volume loop, volume-time curve and related parameters. Optimized for use in respiratory clinical trials, FlowScreen® is an easy to use system that can be rapidly customized for your specific protocol.
- Measures and saves all relevant expiratory flow volume parameters such as PEF and FEV1
- Records symptoms, events and medication, including severity and dose – a complete electronic diary for patient home monitoring
- Stores all data in non-volatile memory
- Makes data collection painless with web upload and GSM global text messaging transmission options, all transmitted securely to ERT’s EXPERT® Central private cloud platform
- Offers EXACT-PRO, ACQ, and BCSS questionnaires for Patient Reported Outcomes / Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs)
AM1+TM – Home Monitoring Made Easy
The AM1+TM is a portable, remote patient monitoring home spirometer designed to improve healthcare for patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.
Clean Peak Flow Meter™ – Patient Self-Assessment Monitor
The Clean Peak Flow Meter™ was designed specifically as a patient self-assessment tool to measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEF).
- Assists adult and pediatric patients in education, management, and treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma and COPD
- Easy to clean, the device allows patients to test their peak flow measurements so they can record, track, and monitor their condition on a regular basis
- Used daily, the Clean Peak Flow Meter can help determine how effectively medication is working, as well as provide early warning of an oncoming asthma attack